What you need to know
Starting a family is a huge undertaking. And then there’s the whole raising-a-family part. The process can often take a village—and a lot of support. That’s where Carrot’s family-forming benefits can come in handy.
How it works
You can access these fertility and family-forming services through Carrot, an inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits programme designed to support every unique parenthood journey:
- Personalised fertility care for men and women and their partner or spouse
- Assessments, ultrasounds, blood work and other simple tests
- Access to partner clinics and top experts
- Assistance with egg freezing, IVF and other complex care options
- Streamlined pharmacy ordering
- Assistance with surrogacy or adoption
- Combined lifetime maximum for all covered services: equivalent of USD 40,000
To learn more, check out the Carrot plan details.