What you need to know
What stands between you and your wellbeing? More workouts per week? Some meditation classes? A weekend getaway? Whatever your answer, the Pwny Perks programme can help make your wellbeing journey a little smoother.
How it works
If you’re a regular full-time or part-time employee, you can get reimbursed up to GBP 353 per quarter for all kinds of wellbeing-related expenses.
Seriously. If it makes you breathe easier, you can probably get reimbursed for doing it. Examples of reimbursable expenses include:
- Family support: Doula or midwife, lactation assistance, childcare services, elderly care services
- Financial wellbeing: Financial planning, tax prep services, long-term care insurance
- Fitness and health: Health club memberships, sports, digital health apps, equipment, general health (e.g., acupuncture)
- Food and nutrition: Personal chef, nutrition coaches
- Legal support: Notary fees, estate planning, will, trust
- Personal travel and entertainment
- Pet care: Pet insurance, adoption, veterinary services
- Professional development: E-learning courses, testing fees, books
- Transportation: Public transit, personal transit, parking
- Tuition: Continuing education, student loan assistance or repayment
Ready to submit an expense? Visit Forma (previously Twic) via Okta!