What you need to know
What stands between you and your wellbeing? More workouts per week? Some meditation classes? A weekend getaway? Whatever your answer, the Pwny Perks program can help make your wellbeing journey a little smoother.
How it works
If you’re a regular full-time or part-time employee, you can get reimbursed up to $500 per quarter for all kinds of wellbeing-related expenses.
Seriously. If it makes you breathe easier, you can probably get reimbursed for doing it. Examples of reimbursable expenses include:
- Family Support: Doula/midwife, lactation assistance, childcare services, eldercare services
- Financial Wellbeing: Financial planning, tax prep services, long-term care insurance
- Fitness & Health: Health club memberships, sports, digital health apps, equipment, general health (e.g., acupuncture)
- Food & Nutrition: Personal chef, nutrition coaches
- Legal Support: Notary fees, estate planning, will, trust
- Personal Travel & Entertainment
- Petcare: Pet insurance, adoption, veterinary services
- Professional Development: E-learning courses, testing fees, books
- Transportation: Public transit, personal transit, parking
- Tuition: Continuing education, student loan assistance/repayment
Ready to submit an expense? Visit Forma via Okta!