What you need to know
Who’s lucky enough to get to participate in Splunk’s stellar selection of benefits? You are, as long as you’re a regular employee and you work at least 20 hours per week.
Medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, life insurance and disability benefits take effect on your first day of eligibility. The Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account and commuter benefits take effect on the first of the month following the date you submit your elections in Workday or your benefit event date, whichever is later.
Benefits will be reflected as active once you’ve completed your enrollment in Workday and your enrollment has been processed (which can take up to one week).
You may also enroll these eligible dependents for coverage:
- Your legal spouse, registered domestic partner or domestic partner with whom you’ve lived for at least six months
- Children under the age of 26, regardless of student, dependency or marital status
- Children who are past the age of 26 and are fully dependent on you for support due to a certified mental or physical disability
If you're an intern and you work at least 20 hours per week, you are eligible for select benefits:
- Medical (UHC PPO and UHC HDHP only)
- Modern Health mental health
- Short-term disability
- Holiday pay