What you need to know
Starting a family is a huge undertaking. And then there’s the whole raising-a-family part. The process can often take a village—and a lot of support. That’s where your Splunk benefits can come in handy.
Enjoy some bonding time! If you grow your family through birth, adoption or legal guardianship, you are eligible to take up to 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave.
Progyny (for UHC members)
If you’re a UHC member, you can access these fertility and family-forming benefits—without precertification or diagnosis requirements—through Progyny:
- Office visits
- Tests and treatments
- IVF (to a max of two Smart Cycles)
- Egg freezing (to a max of one year of storage)
- Surrogacy ($20,000 lifetime maximum)
- Adoption reimbursement ($10,000 per year / $40,000 lifetime maximum)
To learn more, check out the Progyny plan details.
Carrot (for Kaiser members)
If you’re a Kaiser member or you’ve waived Splunk’s medical coverage, you can access these fertility and family-forming services through Carrot:
- Personalized fertility care for men and women and their partner/spouse
- Assessments, ultrasounds, blood work and other simple tests
- Access to partner clinics and top experts
- Assistance with egg freezing, IVF and other complex care options ($40,000 maximum)
- Streamlined pharmacy ordering
- Assistance with surrogacy ($20,000 lifetime maximum) or adoption ($10,000 per year / $40,000 lifetime maximum)
- Combined lifetime maximum for all covered services: $40,000
To learn more, check out the Carrot plan details.
Ovia Health mobile app
The Ovia app provides these personalized fertility, pregnancy and family planning services:
- Assistance with fertility, pregnancy and parenting
- Instant access to daily, customized interactions through each stage of the parenting journey
- Predictive coaching and mobile alerts for health issues
Offering real doctors and evidence-based, clinically backed solutions, Ovia provides more than 50 physician-developed clinical programs to help with issues like fertility, sexual health, birth planning, preterm delivery, mental health and breastfeeding.
If you’re a mom traveling for business, you can use Milk Stork to have your breast milk delivered to your baby via FedEx. Just order a delivery kit to arrive at your planned destination. After you pump, your breast milk will be quickly and safely shipped back home to baby at no cost.